Friday, April 01, 2005

Butchered Hair and a Bad Mood

First things first. I did get the haircut. It looks nothing like the picture I took. She just kept getting shorter and shorter. And I didn't say anything. I was a bit nervous. Her hands were shaking. I don't know if it's that my hair just won't style the way I want it, or if it's too short, or what. As soon as I left I ran to walmart to get a thinner curling iron so I could add my own curls to it. I came home and washed the gunk she put in it to style with. It was nasty.
So I've styled it myself now. I guess it's not just horrible, but it seems shorter than I had planned. Good news is that my hair grows fast. If I feel up to it, I'll post a picture of it.
Note to self: Find a good stylist. Don't worry about the money. It will be worth it in the long run.
Talked to Marty today. If that's what you call it. He didn't have any answers I was hoping for, he didn't seem at all interested in talking with me. It seemed like I called at a bad time, but he wasn't at work. He had just gotten back from taking his ex to the doctor and was installing a game. Yeah... important stuff. I just don't know what to do any more. I'm thinking that I'm never going to be that important to him. Is that so wrong? To feel wanted, special, important, loved? Maybe so for a guy like him. And yet I fell in love with him. What's a girl to do?
So now I'm in a bad mood. I have to get ready to leave to go to Amarillo for the Showcase rehersal. I'm hoping that becoming a part of music again tonight will lift my spirits. It usually does. I really miss it.

No comments: