Saturday, April 02, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrrr

I hate computers. I really do. Oh, yes, I can't live without them, but I really hate them sometimes. Mmmmm... they're kind of like men aren't they?
I switched computers with Josh. His still needs a few things like Word installed, but it's more usuable than the other one. Now, all I want is to get some files off the old one. And now I can't turn it on. Nope, can't just push the little button and turn it on.
It's time like these I really, really, really wish I had a man around. Yeah, I know, sometimes it's more trouble to have them around, but they do come in handy. My brother has been helping me out and I really appreciate it, but he has to make special trips to come to Canyon to do it.
I guess there's not a lot I can do about it can I? Except bitch and moan. Is it time to go shopping?

No comments: