Thursday, April 21, 2005

Damn!

That's one of those good kinds of damns... pronounced "day um". I've been checking the child support interactive website regularly in hopes that I might receive child support at some point, but generally it's disappointing because it only shows the one deposit I received in March after talking to Jacob's soon to be ex. Imagine my surprise when I check it today and find that $1200 has been sent! Woo Hoo! O.k. I'm not going to go crazy or anything, but it will really help with paying Josh's band camp, buying his shorts, and paying for private lessons. I'm going to try to save some of it in hopes that we may be able to take a short vacation this summer. I doubt that this is because of Jacob's efforts, but rather his wife's, but it's really nice to be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: