Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Down Time

I honestly don’t know what to do with myself when I have time to kill.  I had another sleepless night – mostly.  I drifted off sometime after midnight but was awake at 4:00 a.m. and still awake at 7:00.  I drifted off a bit and then was woken by text message from a friend at 8:00.  Went back to sleep briefly and was up shortly after 9:00 since I had a doctor’s appointment at 10:00.  I went in for my yearly check up and told him I was having trouble sleeping.  He gave me some samples of Ambien to try and a prescription.  Guess I’ll try it and see if it works.  I don’t want something I need all the time – I just really need to get my schedule back on track. 

I’m taking my dog Mollie to the groomers today – it will be her first visit.  Her hair doesn’t get out of control like Max’s hair, but she could use a bath and her nails trimmed.  After that I’m going to go up to the school to work.  I should be working on the yearbook, but I think I’ll get my room in order first.  Then I’ll head back in the afternoon the pick Mollie up and then Josh will be home this evening though he said he already has plans to go out. 

I need to have some blood work done as part of my check up so I’ll probably do that tomorrow.  I guess this is just all part of the gearing up for another school year. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it seems to be the preparation for another year in the mines ...

Leann said...

I hope your sleep gets better. I know how frustrating that can be.