Saturday, August 07, 2010

Saturday Plans

Last night was another relatively sleepless night.  I didn’t get to sleep until after midnight and then was awake at 5:45 a.m.  I stayed in bed and fell back asleep sometime after 8:00.  I got up around 10:00 and did the usual website checks reading blogs, email (none), and a little cleaning.  I made my grocery store list that didn’t include any food items (except coke) and headed to Walmart to get cleaning supplies.  I picked up some McDonald’s for lunch and now I’m trying to get motivated to get started. 

I did finally hear from Matthew – he emailed me later this morning saying that he was reading my paper and that I should be proud of it.  I asked him about free time and that I’d like to get together again.  He said he didn’t know that free time existed, but said if I had an idea of something that he would make the time.  So I emailed him back telling him when I was free with some suggested activities so we’ll see if anything happens.  I’m having a hard time reading him right now.  Andrew is right – relationships are very complicated – even though it’s not at that stage yet – I guess even budding interests are complicated.  Maybe I need to go back and read the book Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus again. 

I’m going to go get started on cleaning.  I haven’t been on this kind of kick in a long time.  Probably since before I started grad school.  I guess it’s about time. 

No comments: