Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another day ends

I am very happy that my refrigerator is again working. So happy I decided to not cook dinner. I picked up Thai for dinner and was good by only eating half of it. I also went walking again tonight pushing myself a little farther. Tonight I think I covered just shy of two miles. I need to start driving some routes and determine how far they are. I am making some play lists in my mp3 player so I can have music timed for the length of my walk. I really love that player. It was a very good investment on my part. Tomorrow I think I'm going to the movies to see Hairspray with my friend Kirsten. Josh is going to go do some work for my brother. I think I'm going to go to Hereford on Thursday and start packing up items to be moved. I'll also check out my new room again and see if the carpet is installed. I want to start painting soon.

It rained here today. I was hoping Josh would get the front yard mowed, but I guess it will have to wait. Josh's new phone came today. I was able to get it activated, but he is going to have to put in all his numbers in again. Normally you can transfer numbers from one phone to the other via the Sim card, but since his wouldn't even power on, they couldn't be saved. At least he has another working phone. I didn't upgrade mine. I figure I'll wait until perhaps I need a new phone or find something that I really want. I did fill out the paperwork for my rebate card. It will be nice to get a $30 surprise one of these days.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Congrats on the fridge.

I was worried.