Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mostly Dull Day

I thought about going to Mass this morning, but I was too tired. I had trouble falling asleep last night and didn't get to bed until after 1:30. I slept until 9:00 this morning but dragged most of the day. Josh went to work for my brother today. He worked from 10:00 until 5:00. I didn't do much. I spent most of my time on the computer. I made a rosary. I spent some time outside this morning cutting weeds that have grown up in the cracks in my driveway. I sprayed them with weed killer the other day, but I think they're too thick for it to be effective. I cut about half of them before it got too hot. I sprayed again and am hoping it will keep them from coming back.

Tonight I went to the movies with a friend and saw Hairspray. I thought it was really good. It makes me feel better about being a larger woman. (Though I'm still making an attempt to lose some weight - for myself.) I just got home and figured I should post something. Tomorrow I'm going to take Josh to work and then head to Hereford so that I can pack up my room and label stuff to be moved.

1 comment:

Billy said...

You are not a larger woman. I AM a larger woman. :) Don't be so hard on yourself!