Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July

I have things to do, but lacking in energy right now. I got up around 9-something this morning. I over-exerted myself by moving branches that my brother cut down from a tree to the alley. He cut them down a while back but I discovered that the city won't pick them up unless they're in the alley. They have been sitting on the side of fence in the front. That was my exercise for today. Josh got the lawn mowed finally. I went to the store to get some of the food for today. And most of the day I've just been watching the Monk marathon. I'm having a couple of friends come over today. I need to get a few more things done before the arrive. Maybe I'll go take a vitamin and see if that helps get me going. So what are your holiday plans for the day?

No comments: