Monday, July 30, 2007

Before Pics

For those of you interested in pictures, here are some of my room before I started painting. This is the view of the room when you first walk in the door. This is the back wall. It is brick and has a giant whiteface head on it which is the school mascot. I think I'm going to get rid of the mascot and just paint the wall white. The wall on the left is paneled about 3/4 up and that is what I'm going to paint yellow and then leave the upper half white (but repainted). The back wall and left side will have all the computer desks along in an "L" shape.


This view is from the back of the room looking towards the entrance. The spot where a car can be seen is a big window and the car is painted on a wall in the hallway. The door on the left leads to an office area.

This is the chalkboard area and the office door is on the right. There is another door to the left of the board that leads to a storage room.

This is the storage room area with a sink. I'll be putting my mini refrigerator and microwave in here.

This is one view of the office area. The door in the back leads to the distance learning lab so it won't be used.


This is along the opposite wall in the office area. I think this will become the library for all the books and scripts we have for finding selections.


The carpet is nice. It's a slate/bluish gray color. Today I started putting down plastic so I can hopefully start painting tomorrow. I'm going to go first thing in the morning and stay all day. I still have to tape some of the plastic and do some clean-up first. I think it will be at least a two day job if not more. I may see if I can get Josh to come help on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Terri said...

wow; it looks very roomy; you can definitely do a lot with it; can't wait to see the "done" pictures too!

Billy said...

Looks like a lot of work. Are you still planning to visit Andrew?

Summer said...

I like the pictures, but, I want to know about the refrigerator.