Thursday, July 12, 2007

The week goes on

It's already Thursday. I actually had a good night of sleep without drugs. I still didn't go to Hereford and I've decided that I'm not going to go until next week when I have to go for training. I signed up for a computer course and will get paid $60 for going. I got some more centers today and finished a couple more rosaries. I've tried tracking my camera battery charger but it's either stuck in Grand Prairie or the site isn't updated. If it's not here in another week, I'll contact the company. It indicated that I would receive it in 4-14 days. Rehearsal was earlier today and we got a new piece of music. I'm really going to have to practice. There's some parts that are exposed (3rd clarinets stand out) and I'm going to have to get it down. When we left rehearsal there was a pretty good downpour of rain going on. I'm going out to dinner tonight with my dad. I'm glad I don't have to cook, although I do have food now. I went to the store and got enough to get me by until payday next week. I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow morning. There's nothing else to report. I still refuse to be productive. Maybe after the weekend.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Who says you have to be productive? You can always be productive some other time. Enjoy what time off you have, you know?