Monday, July 02, 2007

Relaxing day with a little bit of guilt

I couldn't sleep again last night. I finally gave up around midnight and continued to read. I finally felt sleepy around 1:30 a.m. The alarm went off around 8:00 this morning and again at 8:10. I turned them both off. I finally got up around 8:40 and took a shower. And then I decided I still didn't want to go to camp. So I didn't. I laid back down for a while. Eventually I got up and for the most part had a relaxing day. The only work I did was emptying the dishwasher. The rest of the day was spent reading (I finished the 6th book), watching t.v., reading blogs, and generally doing nothing. I didn't even cook dinner. I picked up Wendy's and enjoyed my big bacon classic and fries. After dinner I started working on rosaries. I finished two of them and have a third that I'm going to re-string because I think it needs more space between the Hail Mary beads. And that's what I've been doing. I felt guilty for not going to camp, but I figure that I'm simply volunteering and I really should enjoy my summer the way I want to. Overall it was a pretty nice day.

2 comments:

Billy said...

Still here. Sorry I haven't commmented. Can you post a picture of some of your beads?

Billy said...

P.S. I gave you a tag. Come by and see me. It's an easy one.