Thursday, July 26, 2007

Worn out and tired

I woke up around 8:30 this morning. I got up around 9:00. I got ready and then found some boxes in the garage to use for packing up my stuff in my room. I took Josh to work at 9:45 and then headed to Hereford. I started packing around 11:00. It was a very daunting task. I didn't realize how much stuff I had. I'm losing a good amount of storage, but I need to pare down what I have at some point. I packed until around 1:00 and decided that I was hungry and wasn't going to finish right away so I left and picked up Sonic for lunch. I came back and ate my lunch and continued packing. I had to pack and label everything that was to be moved. One of the technology people came to work on my computers (of course after I unplugged them and boxed the mice up) so I had to hook them up again. They'll be moving my stuff as soon as there is carpet in the other room. I checked today and they hadn't put down carpet yet. I'm in a time crunch because I need to get the room painted before they move the computer equipment because everything will be up against the wall. I think I've decided on a color (yellow), but I kind of want to know for certain what color the carpet will be before I buy the paint. I also have to let the computer people know where I want the computers set up, but I haven't figured out how I want everything placed. I also don't know how many extra computers I'm going to get so I can't determine anything until I know. It's basically a catch-22. I finished packing almost everything and left around 3:45. I guess I'm going to need to go back tomorrow so I can measure the room and figure out where I want everything. I may paint this weekend and see if I can get it done soon. I'd like to do it before they put the carpet in, but I'll bet they come and put it in tomorrow.

I picked up Josh at 5:00 and then went to the store to get a few more necessary groceries. I feel hot and tired and I just want to go to bed. I'm not even hungry. I should go for a walk, but I think I got my workout today in packing. I think I'll turn the air conditioners on and veg in front of the t.v. for a bit.


Andrew said...

I just got your emails today. First time I have checked them in weeks. I wasn't avoiding you. I was avoiding a friend (Pipe Tobacco) who had emailed me drunk and was writing about it persistently. It caused me a lot of anxiety and I went on an email fast. I am going to email you my phone number in the next few days or so. I would love to talk to you again. Take care and I hope you and Josh are fine. You geared up my fever for Harry Potter and I went out to Kroger and bought every book in paperback and can't put them down right now. Tsk tsk! LOL :-P

abbagirl74 said...

So, what did you do today? Wish I would have known about the painting. I could have planned a trip down this weekend to help. Hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend!