Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Only Tuesday

It's only Tuesday, right? I didn't make it to Hereford. I watched a movie instead. I did sleep last night which was good. I had lunch, took a shower and went to summer band. I'm going to have to do some practicing. I don't know what it is, but somehow I always end up sitting on the end of the row. I really expected more clarinets to show up. I'm playing 3rd part, but a lot of what we played today had 16th notes at a pretty fast pace. (For those you that know music.) I felt really tired when I got home. Maybe playing for an hour wore me out. I relaxed in my recliner for about 45 minutes. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do about dinner. Being alone makes cooking difficult. I'm used to making dinner for Josh as well.

I don't have any plans for tonight. At some point I need to go to the grocery store because the food supply is minimal. Well, I better get something to eat.

No comments: