Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My day so far on this Wednesday

You won't believe it, but I slept pretty well last night without any drugs. I went to bed around 10:30, prayed the rosary, and fell asleep. I woke up around 6:45 this morning and I decided that I didn't have a good reason to not get up. Well, o.k. I did technically stay in bed until a little after 7:00. I got up and checked email, read blogs and such. I took a shower and then I went to daily Mass at 8:30. I couldn't think of any reason not to go and I felt like perhaps I should go. After Mass I came home to check my bank account to make sure that I had money in it and then I headed to Amarillo to spend some of that money. I went to Hobby Lobby, Joann's crafts, and Michaels and spent too much money on beads again. I think I'm going to have to start trying to sell some of my rosaries. Anyone interested? I also went to Best Buy to buy an ink cartridge for my printer as one of them is getting low. I know I shouldn't have, but I also went to Barnes and Noble. I bought two books. One is a novel by an author that I've enjoyed reading for a couple of years now. I also got a book called Having a Mary Spirit. I think it will be a good book for me to read and get my focus where it should be in terms of my spirituality.

I did my usual thing and went to Taco Villa to get a meat burrito grande before heading home. Now I'm debating whether or not I'm going to get some practicing in before band rehearsal. I don't know what it was, but yesterday I had a ton of visitors to this blog. If you're reading again, thanks for stopping by and do leave a comment and say hello so I can read your blog if you have one.

Well, I'm going to go practice or read. Hope y'all are having a great day.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

I think it's funny that you say "I couldn't think of a reason not to get up." I'm sort of the opposite, unless I can think of some really specific reason to crawl out of bed I stay. Justin and I may be in Amarillo next weekend and he may be having a boys video game night with his friends there, if that's the case, do you want to go to a movie or something?