Thursday, March 24, 2005

A day off

I don't have to go to work today. I'm actually off through Monday. Woo Hoo! So I why am up this morning, you ask? Well, I had to take Josh to school early for clarinet sectionals. I'm really thinking about going back to bed for a little while. I'm still tired. I was having one of those vivid, yet weird dreams. But I think it's too difficult to explain here.
So what are my plans today? No house to clean and no laundry to do. I'm thinking of tackling the Jostens stuff I need to sort into binders. I could also start on the garage/attic, but may wait until tomorrow when the boys are home from school.
I do need to practice today as I have clarinet ensemble this afternoon.
I also have to take my car back in to discount tire for the 3rd time. Ever since I had a flat during spring break and they "fixed" it, my car has been way out of balance. It shakes very badly when I drive it over 60 mph. It was horrible yesterday driving 60 miles to a school and then the adviser wasn't even there. I may have to come out of my shell a bit and get assertive on this.
That's all the exciting news in my world.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

You sound like a very down to earth,nice person.I think I'll add you to my list of faves.K?
Take Care,
Tammi (oh and coolness...I'm also from Texas)