Saturday, March 12, 2005

Spring Break is Here

Well, it's finally spring break. I had all sorts of plans to do work in and around the house. I should have done more today because it was a balmy 80 degrees. It looks like tomorrow is going to jump down to 40 and we have the possibility of snow this week. I originally planned to go to California this week to see Marty, but since the money didn't pan out, I knew I couldn't do that.
But hopefully I'll get some things done here that have been on my to-do list for a while.
I did watch Clean Sweep to get myself in the mood. I decided to clean out one of my closets of clothes. I've got a few things to put on ebay and the rest for my potential garage sale.
I haven't talked to Marty in a week. I don't know when I'll talk to him and it's driving me nuts. I'm trying to not to think about it so much and keeping myself occupied.
I made a list of all the things that I'd like to do to my house and an estimate of the costs. I only need about $9000. Keep in mind that includes new heating/air and a sewer line. But that is still a lot of money. Well, I can dream I guess.

No comments: