Saturday, March 05, 2005

Goals

My goal this weekend is to get the house clean. Really clean. I find that when my house is clean and everything is in it's place my spirits are automatically lifted.
Then next week I have to work most of the week.
The following week is spring break. I'm going to clean out the attic, shed, and garage and get stuff sorted that I'm going to a. sell on ebay b. sell in a garage sale c. donate to charity d. use e. force my dad to take
I've been working on school applications. I'm still playing the wait and see game with regards to child support since I really don't know anything. I'm trying to decide when I should talk to my boss about the situation.
I think my dad is going to get the house payment caught up and I'll pay him back when I can. I'm still getting behind on bills, but there's not much I can do about it at the moment.
But I'm trying and doing the best I can.

No comments: