Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Laptop is dying

Well, my laptop definitely needs to go to the doctors at Dell, but I'm holding out for my brother to get me another computer to use while this one is gone. Basically my screen on the laptop no longer works. It keeps going to black although sometimes you can just barely see that there's still stuff going on in the background. So temporarily I've hooked up an external monitor so that I can keep using it for the moment.
I spent a lot of time backing up files and cleaning things off just in case anything happens to it when I do send it off.
As far as life goes, nothing much to report. Have had to work the past two days. Am supposed to travel tomorrow too. I have some work to catch up on that I'm putting off, but will try to rouse myself to get it done soon. I need to practice my music for showcase. I'm tired. I had to get up by 6:30 this morning and I'm feeling it now. (usually I get to sleep until about 8:00 or so and I am so NOT a morning person) No news from Marty. House is still clean. I'm caught up on laundry. My car is even clean. Still need to clean out the attic.
I don't have anything witty or insightful to share with you right now. Maybe something will strike me later.

No comments: