Sunday, March 06, 2005

Do I have to go to work?

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I have to visit 3 schools and go find out what I can do about my speeding ticket. I hope that I don't have to go before the judge tomorrow, I won't have the time. It's also open house at Josh's school tomorrow evening. I don't want to miss that.
I'm getting caught up on the laundry. Kitchen, living room, bedroom & my bathroom are clean. My office is cleaner, but still needs work. Maybe a 3 day job. It's just that I have a lot of things that need to be sorted and filed somewhere or thrown out.
I painted my nails today. What is it about painting your nails that makes you feel prettier? I didn't paint them a color as I typically have cheap polish that starts to peel away, but I did put two coats of clear stuff that is supposed to help strengthen my nails. I have horrible nails. I never grow them out because I usually chip them and then tear them off. I don't really bite them, but I never have them very long. One more thing I decided to attempt for Lent (though I'm still not Catholic) is to try to grow my nails out. So far it's going well. It's not as hard as I thought. Problem is that they are still very flimsy nails that break or chip easily. But we'll see how it goes.
I got on the scale today despite it not being Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised though I won't mention what it said. I hope that come Wednesday it will still be there.
Well, I've got to go pay a few of those pesky bills.
I guess I need to get ready for my day tomorrow. At least I don't have to get up early. First appointment is for 10:30.
I know this blog isn't much for excitement lately. I just don't have a lot to say and I'm tired of whining about my finances and Marty.
It's time for something different.

No comments: