Thursday, March 03, 2005

Irritable

I'm feeling irritable. Everything is grating on my nerves. I feel lost like I don't know where to turn or what to do. I know I should pay some bills, but not sure where to begin. The house needs cleaning and laundry needs to be done.
My cousin is really irritating me. Just his presence alone is annoying. Part of me can't wait until he moves out and it's just me and Josh. I'll miss the monthy money he pays me, but it might be worth it. I don't mean to sound hateful about it, but I can't help it.
I did get to briefly chat with Marty last night. He happened to be online at the same time. A true miracle. Haven't gotten to talk to him since this past weekend, but that's to be expected.
With all the other worries happening, I'm not worrying about Marty so much. I think it really helps that he's away from Connecticut. At least perhaps Alaska won't be as bad. He should be able to have internet a little more and will be able to access a phone more regularly even if it's long distance.
On the good news front I'm going to go play in the clarinet ensemble this afternoon. I think getting into music will be very helpful with everything. It might not solve the many problems, but it's one of the things that always seems to pick me up. I miss playing in an ensemble.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry things have been dragging you so far down lately. I hope the music helped you get lost in something wonderful for a little while, at least.

Be good to yourself.