Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Good news

Well, I think I'm going to be doing the catalog designing. I'm supposed to receive some samples in the mail this week as well as some files to work with and will see what I can do with it. It will be good for me to continue to work on my InDesign skills.
I don't know details yet, but the guy indicated he wanted my help, so we'll work out details after I've had a chance to look at the materials. Yea!
I also sent my resume to the local newspaper. They advertised for a graphic artist. I figured it couldn't hurt. If they're not interested, that's o.k. Now I'm trying to decide if I should still go ahead and send off applications for teaching next year or not. I think I'll work on a pro/con list to help me figure it out.
Nothing new from Marty. He had to take his ex-wife to the hospital yesterday for some elective surgery. I guess that means he's a good guy. It also means he still can't say no. Oh well, I guess it's good that he'll be in Alaska for a year. She'll have to learn to get by without him.
He's supposed to know more by Thursday as to when he might be coming down here. I'm still trying to be hopeful, but sometimes it's really hard.
Well, gotta go deal with supper. Will post more later.

No comments: