Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Woo Hoo

I finally got another computer working here at the house and I no longer have to share my laptop. (That isn't exactly a laptop at the moment since I have to use a big monitor with it.) But in the good news catagory, Dell is sending a replacement part and a technician is supposed to contact me by noon tomorrow to schedule to come to my house and fix it.
I did a little practicing tonight. I do need more, but have all morning tomorrow to practice. Something I don't understand though is how my clarinet is suddenly flat. I thought maybe it was that my embouchure (the way I play with my mouth) was getting lazy or something, but it's actually my clarinet. I played Josh's (with my mouthpiece) and I was sharp. I guess I'll talk to my former lesson teacher and see if he can offer advice. I guess I could get a shorter barrel, but not before Friday night. I may just have to borrow Josh's clarinet.
I don't have to work tomorrow which is also good. But I do need to take my dog to the vet. Actually I need to take both of them. They both seem to have ear infections.
I'm thinking of getting my hair cut again. I've been wanting to go shorter, but I couldn't find a good picture of what I'm wanting. I finally found one and am thinking of trying it out. I'm not sure how it will look, but the thing is that my hair grows fast so I can always grow it out again. I won't know if I don't try. If I do get it, I'll post a pic of it.
Well, guess I better head to bed. But I do get to sleep in tomorrow!

No comments: