Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another day

I slept in again. I took a full tylenol p.m. last night. I had dreams about my uterus... imagine that. I'm trying not to obsess about my medical issues, but it's been in my thoughts today.

I didn't do any painting today. I will finish up as much as I can tomorrow and then plan to grout on Saturday. I washed dishes and worked on my school webpage stuff today. I also got out of the house if you can believe it. I went to the bookstore and got a teaching book that I had read about. Then I went to walmart to pick up more feminine products. (Yeah, I know you guys are excited to hear about that.) I came home and made supper tonight. We had porkchops and Au Gratin potatoes. It was really yummy. Now I'm flipping through the channels on the t.v. and surfing the web. O.k. really I'm writing this blog, but that's what I was doing earlier. I'm getting a state of boredom. I'm going to have to do something. I guess I'll go read the new book I bought.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

what book did you buy? I know we have similar tastes...