Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pain-ting

I haven't really started all the painting I plan to do in the next few weeks. I know it will be a pain, but it will also be very worth it. I tested the paint in my bathroom and it isn't lead based. That means after my floor is done I can start scraping it off. The big pain is going to be the painting at school. The room is quite large. I could probably call some of my students and have them help, but then I would have students helping me paint. I'm not sure I want to risk it. I'm not a perfect painter, but I don't want it slopped on all over the place.

Today I have to go up to the school and start moving things out of my old room into my new room. I'm just having a hard time getting motivated at the moment. But I do need to get going so I can find some boxes to pack some things in. I'm going now... really, I am. See... this is the end of...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how did you test the paint?