Monday, July 24, 2006

Last week of vacation

Well, this is my last week before I get back to work. Officially, I don't have to report back until the 9th of August, but next week I need to get a head start. I'm going to try to rest up and enjoy the week as much as I can. I still have the bathroom to finish. I'm down to the last bit of painting for the bathroom. I still have the hardware to paint and the counter tile to grout.

I am still having difficulty sleeping and I wonder if it's the prescription I'm taking. This prescription that is supposed to help regulate my periods and hasn't done it's job. I guess I'll wait and see what happens when I finish the pills next week and see if it makes a difference.

Today I slept late and then got up and sat in front of the t.v. I tried blogging earlier, but blogger wasn't cooperating. I had some lunch and then painted the drawers for the bathroom. I did some laundry, took a shower, surfed the web and have pretty much been a lazy bum today. I thought about going up to Amarillo to the bookstore, but I decided not to. I think I'm going to start trying to get my school web pages designed.

And such is my exciting life.

No comments: