Saturday, July 15, 2006

Weird search phrases

It's once again time to post the latest search words that bring people to my blog. A few are understandable... but some I just don't get.

office secreteries with boss - not sure about this one but I guess I've written those words in my blog before
photos of feldman's diner in canyon texas - This one actually makes sense since it is a local restaurant
cleansing a house - I know, I know... I write too much about house cleaning... but not sure about cleansing
split-phase air-over fan motor teao parts - At first this didn't make sense... but then I remember writing about my heater woes and I actually used all of those words.
laundering machine - Enough said
"candle warmer" 2003 advertisement - I guess I mentioned getting a candle warmer for Christmas or something.
"broke my neck" - This I've done and have written about it.
today i met the man of my dreams - Yeah, right... I wish I could write that.
"m key doesn't work" "laptop" - Well, my "m" key seems to work just fine.
profiles.yahoo.com /salon car - I'm stumped on these last three...
gel bra mervyn's
how often do married couple have sex - ?????

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Oh Annabel, where art though? I miss you and your writings. I guess you can say I am your biggest fan. I should comment more, but I worry you would think that I want more than just friendship so I tend to be shy. Your blog is the first one I check when I log onto my computer. I know you are busy and I don’t want to put pressure on you to write. I hope your classroom and Josh’s bathroom is shaping up.

I do want you to know you have a friend in me. I wished we lived closer and I could do some of the odd jobs around your house and help you out. I admire you so much and think you are an incredible person; someone I would like to have as a good friend. I probably could not keep up with you as you are such a busy person though. I am so laid back and that would probably aggravate you. You would most likely have to come over and drag me out of the house to go do something.

I think the thing I like best about your blog over all the others that I read is that I get to know you and share in your daily life. Your personality comes out in your writings and you write damn well. I have been reading Pipe Tobacco’s blog for years now and I still have no earthly idea about his personality. I know very little about him.

Well, I will quit rambling on and I want you to know that you are a very special person. I hope to read soon that the guy of your dreams will suddenly appear and sweep you off your feet. You deserve it. I will be along for the ride if you care to write about it and share. Take care of yourself and I care about you deeply as well.

Jonathon

Annabel said...

Thanks so much, Andrew. I consider you a very good and dear friend... and please don't worry about posting... I definitely know that you're a friend and nothing more. So post all you want.
I am quite busy these days, but it's really in spurts. I've had many moments of just sitting in front of the t.v. and vegging out with a beer or a glass of wine. I just wish I had more interesting things to write about instead of "I painted this today and actually did some laundry..."
It would be great if you lived near by! I could use a good platonic handyman friend. And you could keep up with me... I have lots of down time as well..I just don't always post about it or post when I'm not doing anything.
Thanks again for your compliments on my writing. I think it's fairly mundane, but you do get to know what I'm like for the most part.
As far as the guy of my dreams... well, here's hoping.

Lisa said...

Isn't it funny what will show up as people search the internet and how many of those will lead them to your blog.

Blessings,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Strangely enough when I did a Google search on "how often do married couples have sex" it led me to your Blog. Satan is impressed with your knowledge in that area.