Thursday, July 13, 2006

not much time to update

This morning I went to the school to unload all my stuff from my car. I had two students meet me there this morning. We then moved all the stuff in my room to the center and started taping and putting down drop cloths for painting. We'll start painting on Monday. I talked to my principal today and he never got the email I sent. I asked him about moving the stuff out of the storage room and he's getting on top of it. After I got home, I ate some lunch and then went to band. After band I went back to Amarillo to pick up my grout which had to be special ordered. I guess blue grout isn't very popular. Then I came home and tried to take a nap but I wasn't as tired as I thought I was. I got up and made some dinner and watched t.v. for a bit. Now I'm taking a break from scraping my bathroom walls. I hope to finish the scraping and pasting tonight. My friend Matt will be here in the morning to grout the floor. I'd like to get started on the counter, but I'm very short of funds at the moment and will have to wait until next week for the tile.

And that's all the excitement in my life. Now my blog sounds like a home improvement show. Well, I do like watching Trading Spaces, While You Were Out and all those other home improvement shows on TLC. Mine would be called Room Makeovers under $200. I don't know what I'd do if I actually had $1000 to fix a room.

Well, I better get back to work; my break time is over.

No comments: