Friday, July 28, 2006

Non-productive

I was a lazy bum today. I guess since it's kind of the last of my summer vacation I deserved it... at least that's how I'm justifying it in my mind. I'm not even making supper, I'm heating up taquitos for myself and made Josh hotdogs. I got up around 10:45 this morning. I still felt pretty blah and crampy. I blogged, watched t.v., read my book. I fixed some soup for lunch. After that I was still tired so I went back to be around 1:30 and slept for about an hour. After that, I got dressed and went to the doctor's office to have him sign the form that allows Josh to carry his asthma inhaler with him should he need it. But the doctor wasn't in. Perhaps he is on vacation. So after that I went to Sonic and got a cherry limeade and some tator tots for myself and a grape slush and mozzerella sticks for Josh. I came home, watched more t.v. and read more. Now I'm waiting for my dinner to be finished and for Monk to come on. And no, I didn't get any painting done, but that's o.k. It just means that it might be an extra day before everything can be put back. No biggie. Well, I'm going to go make a bit of queso for my dinner. Sorry that my life is extremely dull and I don't have anything exciting to share.

4 comments:

Susanlee said...

I'm beginning to think that your fatigue probably has something to do with the girl troubles that you're having. Perhaps an iron supplement would help...or it could just be because you overwork yourself all the time...

Annabel said...

I'm sure the female issues have something to do with it. I have been taking a multi-vitamin recommended by my doctor with iron in it to help with possible anemia (but I wasn't anemic during my last visit). I thought maybe the vitamins were causing me to stay up but I didn't take one at all today and now it's almost 2 a.m. and I'm still up. I'm not sure that I overwork myself all the time.. I've actually been pretty idle this week.

Summer said...

I've always had trouble sleeping. I take a benedryl every night to help and still wake up at 0245. I wish I knew what the answer was for you and me.

Annabel said...

I used to have sleep problems, but then I did pretty well for a while. It was bad when I was in my marriage and I was stressed or depressed all the time. When I went back to teaching, there were no sleep problems because I was generally exhausted by the end of the day. I don't know if my schedule is just off with it being summer or it's the female issues or what. It's just really annoying. I'm going to take a full tylenol p.m. tonight so I'll be able to get up for church in the morning.