Saturday, July 01, 2006

No Big Deal

The party was fine. We ate BBQ and I had two beers. I sat with other people that I knew but mostly listened to the conversation. I stayed about two hours and left with the second to last group to leave. It was nice to get out and be social and I don't think I acted like an idiot or said anything stupid. I came home and continued reading my book. It's getting to the exciting part so I was up until about midnight reading it before I just got too tired. I went to bed and I slept in this morning. Speech camp is continuing today but I'm devoting the weekend to cleaning. It's now 10:30 and I haven't gotten started yet. I'm thinking about running to Sonic for a coke to get me going. It's time to get motivated... in a few minutes. Really. I mean it.

No comments: