Friday, July 28, 2006

Insomnia

I still can't sleep. I went to bed shortly before midnight and I still can't seem to fall asleep. I feel tired, but my body just won't relax or something. I'm trying not to become dependent on sleeping pills. I didn't take anything last night and slept pretty well. My body is just going crazy it seems. I'm going to have to do something about this. Right now things are o.k. since it's summer and I don't have to get up early. But if I don't start getting on a regular schedule soon, I'm going to have to see my doctor about it. I had two bloody marys tonight which did seem to relax me. (And no, I didn't get drunk.. I drank them fairly slow) Now my allergies are acting up. I guess I could go take a benadryl and that would knock me out pretty well.
I'm going to go try reading and see if that will work. I'll check in sometime in the morning or perhaps the afternoon depending on when I do fall asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annabel, just wanted to let you know I am still out here and check in with you when I get a chance.

Hope things get better for you and what ever is going on. Could be stress from start of school year coming up?

Do you know what's happening with Summer. can't access her blog anymore.

Take care and I will let you know if and when I put up another blog! This will show up as anonymous, since I don't have a blogger identity right now!

Bettz

Andrew said...

I hate that feeling of when you want to sleep so badly but can’t. It is aggravating to say the least. I hope you managed to get some good rest by now.