Monday, July 31, 2006

So Very Tired

I went to bed around 2:15. I wasn't completely tired so I took my book to read thinking "I'll read a few pages and then go to sleep." I finished the book around 3:30. Then I tried to go to sleep. I know I was still awake around 4:30. I eventually drifted in and out of sleep this morning, but my dreams seemed to all have grout lines in them. I know... weird. I feel like I have barely slept. I'm going to go back to bed and try to sleep for another hour. Then I have to get up to go get Josh's medical release signed. I also have to clean the house and get the bathroom put back together as much as I can. My body is sore and I really just want some SLEEP. Sorry about the whining. When I rise from the dead or my nap, I'll try to write a better post. Oh, and I'll take pictures of the new bathroom after it's put back together this evening and post them.

**************Update*****************************

I tried going back to bed, but it didn't work. I'm resigning myself to staying up and forcing myself to be tired tonight. I will take tyenol p.m. around 9:00 tonight and see if I can make myself get some sleep. I got up before 11:00 and went to the Dr's office to get Josh's form signed. Now I'm home but I'm not the least bit motivated to do any kind of work. I'm thinking I need some caffeine to get me going. I may run up to Pak-A-Sak and get a coke or something. I have much to do today. My original plan was to go up to the school to work, but I'll go up there tomorrow. I need to get Josh's bathroom back together and the house cleaned. Guess, I better get going if I'm going to get anything done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have had the same problem with sleeping before.

Here's hoping that you are able to get a visit from the sandman this evening.

Blessings,
Lisa