Thursday, July 27, 2006

Big Plans

O.k. maybe not big plans but here is my current agenda for today. First, I have to take a shower at some point today. Yesterday I didn't change clothes all day or take a shower. I would be completely embarrassed if anyone I knew rang the doorbell right now. Right now I'm in the process of archiving all my posts for the past year. I have a pdf file of my blog from May 2004-June 16 2005 that I sent to Prison Pete at one time but haven't backed up anything else for over a year. Blogger has been pretty good so far, but I think I should keep a back up just in case. I've been promising Pete for a while now that I would send him my updated blogs. I've completed the archive through September of 2005 but I needed a break. Besides, I noticed that my blog entries at this point number 666 and since that's the mark of the devil, I have to write another one quick and make it 667.

After I take a shower and make myself more presentable, I have to go to Josh's high school and pick up his registration packet. Then I will spend hours filling out forms.

I also must finish all the painting for the bathroom. I have to paint the bathroom door, do some touch up on the walls, paint the hardware, and spray the tile with gloss so it's shinier.
I also have to go to Walmart at some point and pick up a few more items. I'm bound and determined to leave there spending less than $30.

So it looks like a busy day for me. I guess I'll go get somethiing to eat so I have enough energy to get it all done.

No comments: