Thursday, July 27, 2006

I did most of the big plans

I did take a shower and change clothes. I finished archiving all my blog posts and that took most of the day. I made a t.v. dinner thing for lunch and it was horrible so I had to make something else. I did go pick up the registration packet for Josh (and let him drive up to the school) and filled everything thing out. It didn't quite take hours, but it took some time. I made supper (spaghetti & meatsauce) and then went to Walmart. I almost made it out under $30. I was about $3 over and that's because I bought a book. I figure that this is my last chance to read for a while so I got another book. It's an Ann Rule book that I haven't read before. The only thing I really didn't do today was paint, but I just didn't feel like it. I am still having the feminine issues with cramps today. The longer this goes on, the more appealing a hysterectomy sounds. Since my last period, I've only had 6 days where I didn't spot. And I've been spotting throughout the time I've been taking my Provera. It seems that it is doing a thing to help with this problem. In reading about it, it clearly states that it is not something that helps with bleeding due to fibroids.
O.k. enough girl talk for now. I won't promise to not mention it again. It is the most exciting thing going on in my life right now. Luckily for my readers, school starts in less than a month and I'm sure I'll have many things to write about then.
I am very saddened that a fellow blogger friend is about to take down his blog. A member of his family discovered it and he doesn't feel comfortable writing it any more. This is the 3rd or 4th blog he's developed. He is a fantastic writer and if you've never read his blog you have missed out. If you make it over there before tomorrow when he takes it down, you might be able to see what I mean.
I am probably just going to go to bed early tonight. I'm feeling rather blah today and just don't want to do much more today. I think I'll go make myself a bloody mary. That sounds really good right now.

No comments: