Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another day at work

Well, it was as expected. Much of the inservice was the same old stuff that wasn't very helpful. I did get the stuff in my room put away. I still have some boxes of materials that I need to deal with eventually, but for now they're in the storage room. I'll try to remember to take my camera up there and take some pictures for those of you that are interested. I don't have much else to share today so I'll leave you with yet another meme.

20 18 Firsts
1. Who was your first love? Well, my first boyfriend was J.T. in 3rd grade. I can't call that anything other than puppy love. I thought that I was in love with my friend Bret. But that was just a major crush in junior high and high school. I guess my first real love was my boyfriend Tony in college.
2. Who was your first kiss and when? Mike S. (who now happens to be Josh's band director) when I was 13. It was actually in front of this house I'm living in now.
3. Who was your first prom date? My first and only was William A. He was the guy that dumped me the day afterwards. (Here's a pic of me in my prom dress.)
4. Who was your first room mate? Well... my first roommate (although briefly) was my friend Kirsten when we roomed together for two weeks at band camp. But my first long-term roommate was a girl named Lisa who I roomed with during my freshman year at college.
5. What was your first job? Hostess at Denny's restaurant.

---I'm wondering what happened to number 6???

7.When did you go to your first funeral? My best friend, Laura, when I was in junior high. (8th grade) She died of a brain tumor.
8. What was your first car? A 1979 Ford Mustang. I had to put a quart of oil in it every day.
9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I haven't moved yet! Maybe when I'm 40 I'll move. (Though I was technically born in Perryton and we moved from there when I was 6)
10. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Heron at Western Plateau
11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? When I was 4 and I broke my neck, we flew to Oklahoma City where I had surgery.

Is it just multiples of six that's missing???

13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with? What constitutes a date? I went on outings with a group of friends to movies when I was in junior high. I guess my first official date was in junior high when I went to a church movie night with Mike S.
14. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I'm not sure... but it was when I was in 5th or 6th grade and lived out at the old TSTI air base.
15. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Kirsten. We've known each other since we were babies. Yes, we're still friends.
16. Who was the first person to send you flowers? I really can't remember. I don't think I ever got flowers in high school. In college I got a valentine thing with ballons... but no flowers. When I was in my 20's I got flowers from this guy before we even went out on a date... so that might have been the first.
17. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Well, I sort of moved out for a while when I was in high school and I lived with my aunt for a few months. Officially was my first year in college and I lived in the dorm.
18. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I don't call many people these days. Sometimes it's my friend Pam. Usually I just deal with it.
19. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My friend Robin's wedding.
20. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Look at the alarm clock. If I don't go back to sleep I get up and go to the bathroom.

No comments: