Friday, August 25, 2006

Between a rock and a... well, sleep

I went to the opening Mass this afternoon but decided not to go to the concert this evening. I needed to do laundry for tomorrow. I got back to town around 8:00 and picked up Taco Bell for dinner. I didn't get home until 8:30 and Monk was already on. I have this thing about not being able to watch shows in the middle. I have to watch them from the beginning if it's the first time to see it. So I missed Monk. I watched Psych at 9:00. So now my dilemma is whether to stay up until midnight to watch Monk at 11:00 or go to bed since I have to get up by 6:00.

I'm already tired, but if I don't watch Monk, I won't see it for a while. But I think I'll go ahead and go to bed early. It's going to be a very long day tomorrow. I have to take Josh to school by 6:30 a.m. and then I have to leave to go to Borger by 7:15 a.m.

Well, I'm heading to bed and I hope that Monk will be on next week so I can watch the final episode of the season.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

That settles it, you're getting a Tivo for Christmas. I can't start shows in the middle either, and I hate feeling like I have to watch them when they come on...so now, it's 5:22am, and I'm going to sit down and watch last nights Monk. If it wasn't for Tivo, with the hours we are currently keeping, we would only get to watch infomercials all the time.