Friday, August 18, 2006

Made it to the end of the week at least

Today was a decent day even though I had morning duty. It wasn't a very exciting day but I made some major progress in the storage room. My aide and I worked on it during my first conference and got the extra filing cabinet cleared out and moved to the corner. The mountain of paper has been cleared and I spent this afternoon working on it. I stayed after school until 6:00 but I've moved all the business department's materials to one area. Now I have a wall of shelves, two counters and a smaller shelf in the second room. I would be willing to let the business department keep some of there materials in there as I don't need that much room, but I think there's a ton off stuff that is obsolete. I found keyboarding manuals from 1987 in there. There's also computer books dated 1997; anything that's more than a few years old in that regard is usually obsolete.
I ordered Thai takeout for dinner tonight as I was too tired to cook. Now I'm waiting for Monk and Psych to come on.
Oh, I emailed Josh's speech sponsor and let her know about the upcoming meeting next weekend. She seemed appreciative of it.
Now I could really use some chocolate. I wish I had something. Oh well, I guess I really don't need it. It's almost 8:00 so I'm going to go watch Monk.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I really appreciate the time you take to share your life with us. It is a pleasure to read as always.

Your friend,

Jonathon "Andrew"

Annabel said...

Thank you so much Jonathon. I am grateful that you are such a faithful reader.