Saturday, August 05, 2006

Last taste of freedom

Today might be the last Saturday of not having anything pressing to do. I slept quite late this morning. I was totally tired after taking a benadryl last night. But it did knock me out all night. My allergies aren't as bad today which is good, though I still feel a bit drained. I was also sporting a headache so I took some tylenol a short while ago.

I'm heading out shortly to face the crowds at the mall. I, too, want to take advantage of this tax-free weekend. I have a budget and I hope to get a few new things to start the school year.

Time to head out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your shopping trip.
Actually I wish I was shopping today, too, but its just not on the agenda for me. If you buy anything cool, blog about it, so I can live the shopping experience vicariously.....hahaha. Both of my kids are coming home from college NEXT weekend, so I am sure we will be shopping then. Too bad it will be too late for the tax-free weekend. Oh well.