Friday, August 04, 2006

I Guess I'm bored again

So here's another meme. This one stolen from Cheshire Cat.

9 Lasts....

  1. Last place you were: Feldman’s Diner for dinner.
  2. Last drug used: Benadryl about 15 minutes ago. Tylenol/Tylenol p.m. yesterday
  3. Last beverage: Coke
  4. Last kiss: Do I really have to admit this? More than a year ago. July 2005.
  5. Last movie seen: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest
  6. Last phone call: Dad called while I was taking a nap to ask if he had a DVD delivered here. I’m amazed I remember this as I was half asleep.
  7. Last CD played: John Michael Talbot – Table of Plenty
  8. Last bubble bath: I honestly can’t remember… years probably.
  9. Last time you cried: I’m thinking… a few days ago watching Oprah I think. It’s been a long time since the real dramatic heartbroken type tears.


Have You Evers.....

  1. Have you ever dated someone twice?: Yes, Marty.
  2. Have you ever been cheated on?: Yes
  3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it?: Yes – no details though.
  4. Have you ever fallen in love?: Yes, more than once.
  5. Have you ever lost someone?: Of course.
  6. Have you ever been depressed?: Yes… during my marriage. I had to take anti-depressants for it.
  7. Have you ever been out of the country?: Yes – I went to the Caribbean on my honeymoon. I’ve also been to Mexico briefly.
  8. Have you ever been on T.V?: Very briefly… the t.v. crew filmed our class in elementary school and I was on for a split second.
  9. 7 States that you have been to: New Mexico, California, Connecticut, Nevada, Michigan, Kansas, and Oklahoma… where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.


6 Things You Have Done Today....

  1. Took a shower
  2. Went to Kinkos to have documents printed.
  3. Taught a yearbook workshop.
  4. Went out to dinner.
  5. Watched Monk & Psych.
  6. Read blogs & blogged.


5 Favorite Things....

  1. Rollercoasters.
  2. My God & my Church.
  3. My son.
  4. Spaghetti & meatsauce
  5. My laptop


4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything....

  1. Richard – my ex-husband… strange, I know.
  2. My friend Pam
  3. My friend Carol
  4. My blog readers


3 Favorite Colors

  1. Blue
  2. Purple
  3. Green


2 Things You Want To Do Before You Die....

  1. Ride 600 rollercoasters
  2. Get out of debt


1 Thing You Regret.....

  1. I really try to not live with regrets. I think all our experiences have something to teach us… even the bad ones.

No comments: