Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wake me up before I go-go

I'm writing a blog hoping that it will keep me awake long enough until I have to leave for Josh's piano lesson. I don't know why, but I feel exhausted right now. I got enough sleep last night, but was still tired when I got up this morning. I remembered to take my vitamin so that got me through the day and I wasn't really tired. Now that I'm home, I just want to crash. But I can't. Gotta go to his lesson, then to the store for the major things I forgot yesterday (like trashbags), then cook supper, then work on my lesson for my comm. app. class tomorrow.
I don't have anything exciting to share. It was a typical day. My classes worked on things, I worked on things, blah, blah, blah. I did have a student help me with some Spanish in my choir music. We have some songs that we haven't practiced much that have Spanish lyrics. I'm getting pretty good at my Latin, however. I can pronounce it at least. I'm not sure what it all means, but it's cool to sing it. Well, gotta head out soon.

No comments: