Sunday, August 06, 2006

Stepping outside my box

Today I'm going to Amarillo for a diocesan choir rehersal. I'm going out on a limb and doing something kind of new with people I've never met before. I'm really trying to get out there and do more than my same old routines. I'll let you know how it goes.

I went to early Mass at 8:30 this morning so I'd have time for lunch before having to head up to Amarillo. I was still tired when I got home so I went back to bed for about an hour. Now I'm waiting for my lunch to be finished. I know... exciting day, huh? I really don't know what else to write about. I've exhausted the subject of my love life, or lack thereof. You know that I don't have much in the way of friends either. My life is dull and I sometimes wonder why anyone reads my blog at all. No, I don't necessarily want excitement either... that's usually not a good thing. I guess I wish I had other thoughts to share besides my dull life.

I thought about writing about things from my past, but my memory is getting a bit foggy and some things I'm too embarrassed to even put in this blog. I'll give it some thought and try to come up with something more entertaining than "I did this today... blah, blah, blah."
Well, gotta go deal with lunch.

No comments: