Thursday, August 03, 2006

Got a lot done...

... and even a good night's sleep. After my glass of tea last night and after I finished watching While You Were Out, I got up and made supper. I made beef & cheese enchiladas. They came out pretty well. I had to go pick up Josh from a friend's house and then ate an enchilada. I'm not sure why, but my appetite has changed quite a bit lately and I can't eat as much as I used to... which is probably a very good thing. After dinner I decided to get busy working on my upcoming yearbook workshop. I actually got a great deal done last night. I pulled together my slides for each presentation, added some of my own material, and planned what I need to get printed. I was finalizing one of the things that I needed to print, but had issues with it. I had to create one of the files on my own in InDesign and it decided to not work for me. Finally at 11:30, I decided to give up and go to bed. I couldn't fall asleep for an hour or so. My abdomen was still a bit sore from yesterday, and yes, I have a nice large bruise on it. I finally got up at 12:30 and took one tylenol p.m. and a regular tylenol. That seemed to do the trick. I fell asleep right away and actually slept through the night for the first time in a long time.

So today's plans are to go back to the school and finish all the touch up painting and paint the long ledge by the windows. Since I won't be able to go back over there until Monday, I wanted to be able to have the painting completely finished and then I can start organizing my room and putting furniture back on Monday. It's still not quite enough time, I'm afraid, but somehow I'll manage to pull it together and be ready for the first day of school. I may regret saying this later, but I'm actually looking forward to getting back into the swing of school and starting classes. The only concern is the fact that now I have three preparations this year instead of one. One of them is debate which isn't my strongest subject, but I'm going do the best I can.
Well, I'm off to take a shower and get ready to head out.

No comments: