Friday, October 26, 2007

Alone Again

I have the evening to myself. Josh has gone to an out of town game and will be gone until sometime on Sunday. Tonight they head up to Borger. They'll get back around midnight and then immediately head to Albuquerque for a marching contest. They'll march around 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I'm sure they'll be exhausted, but they couldn't change the time and just have to deal with it. I wish I could go see the show. They're going to record it and hopefully I'll be putting it on the website soon. I'll let you know if that happens.

So I'm trying to decide what to eat for dinner. I'm kind of hungry, but I have no idea what I should fix for just myself. I had Sonic for lunch because Josh ate my last frozen dinner that I was going to use for lunch. I had an interesting morning though. I sent my student out to put the extemp files in my car and he accidentally locked my keys in the trunk. I have a spare, but it was 30 miles away at home. Luckily, there's a campus officer that was able to get someone to unlock it for me. During my first conference period, I went to get a gate key for the bus barn so I could get our vehicle for the tournament tomorrow. Then I went to Walmart to get some Excedrin since I had been nursing a headache all morning. After that I picked up Sonic for lunch. I quickly made a quiz for my comm. app. classes and got most of my grading caught up. I still don't have everything done on my to-do list, but I keep making dents.

I'm going to go to bed really early tonight. I have to be in Hereford by 6:15 a.m. I got a letter in the mail today about the community band that is being put together. It will start in January. That sounds like fun. I just hope that I can fully participate in it. Rehearsals are Monday nights which should be fine, but I don't know about potential concert dates. The spring is full of activities for me. Well, I better try to figure out something for dinner. I don't know if I'll be posting tomorrow. It depends on how late I get back from the tournament. I have to sing at the early Mass on Sunday so if it's late, I'll be going straight to bed.

3 comments:

Mama Llama said...

Sing beautifully on Sunday, and rest well!

Billy said...

So much to do!! I am dreading the days when my own kid won't be home because he'll have other activities to do.

Andrew said...

I was thinking of you today when I was cutting my grass. I thought, "I bet Annabel would like her yard mowed." If you lived close I would be over gladly in the summers to cut it. Hope you are enjoying your day off. I am about to head out to eat with mom. Take care!