Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Just a few more hours now

I was at school until 6:30 this evening. I think I got everything ready for my sub. What a pain. I think it will be worth it. I always enjoy convention. I get a lot of good ideas that I can use in my classes.

I had an interesting dilemma when I got home today. My bedroom door was locked. And closed. And I couldn't get it. And I don't have a key for it. I'm not sure how it happened. Luckily, I was able to break into my room from the outside. (It's a little disconcerting as to how easy it was.) I have since locked my window. I got in and got the door unlocked. I'm either going to have to find the key for it or make sure it never locks again.

I got most things packed. I am sure I'm forgetting something right now. I need to remember to take my speakers for my laptop. I'm sure I've over packed, but I'd rather have too much than not enough. I'll finish packing shortly and then head to bed. I have to leave by 6:45 to get to the airport in time. I painted my toenails tonight. I'm not sure if I love it or not. They're bright red. It's different for me... but kind of sexy at the same time.

I printed boarding passes today so luckily I'm in the "A" group. I also joined the club at the hotel I'm staying at so I can get free internet access. Otherwise, I'd have to pay $10 a day. I don't know for certain if I'll be blogging while I'm there. It will depend on how busy things get and if the internet access actually works.

Well, I'm off to finish packing and to bed. Thanks for all the well-wishes today. I'll catch up with all of you later.

4 comments:

Terri said...

have a great trip!

Mary said...

Have a safe trip filled with productive time but leave time for fun. will be waiting for your next post.

Eone said...

have great adventure :)

Billy said...

I hope you will be able to blog while you are gone. I would miss your daily posts. Have a safe trip and have some fun!!!