Friday, October 19, 2007

From a completely biased mother

My son is amazing. I just got home from the musical and I am still in awe. He didn't have a huge part, but it was a pretty major one playing Maurice, Belle's father, in the musical Beauty and the Beast. He was a very convincing old man and did an excellent job acting. Of course I'm totally biased, but my friends that were with me said the same thing as well. His singing was pretty good as well. He started a little off, but got back on quickly and did a great job of it. I had planned to only come tonight, but I will probably go back and see the show again on Sunday. I am totally proud of him and I can't believe that I am such a lucky mother to have such an amazing child.

Well, this has to be a short post. I have to get up very early tomorrow and leave for Hereford by 5:30 a.m. It will be a long day. I am appreciating all the comments and words of encouragement. I'm determined to see this graduate degree through. Well... off to la-la land.

5 comments:

Billy said...

You DO have a talented son. I remember what you told me about him and how accomplished he is in music. I know how proud you must be.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Andrew said...

I can only live vicariously through you the joy of having a talented son! Congratulations!

Leann said...

I'm sure he's as good as you think he is :-)

Summer said...

Mothers are allowed to be biased especially when they have such great sons. Congratulations!