Monday, October 15, 2007

The start of a very long week

I have a million things to do. I brought a ton of papers home to grade. I only made a small dent. I did do some laundry and the dishes, however. I have a new show I'm watching on Monday nights called "Chuck". It comes on before Heroes which Josh records every week since he has had rehearsal every night. I watched it, graded powerpoint presentations, updated websites and now it's getting close to bed time.

I don't know why, but I just can't get papers graded at home. I guess I will devote most of the day to it tomorrow. Most of my students will simply be working on other projects. I did get my students started on Moodle today. I think I finally got the hang of it and it's pretty cool. It's a program that allows for students to complete and submit projects via the web.

To answer Mago's question - The GRE stands for Graduate Record Exam. It is a test that I have to take before I can get into graduate school.

Well, I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

Sorry I haven't checked in in awhile... Just to catch up, are you going to take the GRE? My friend Shannon just took hers last week...I love Heroes, but haven't seen Chuck yet, we seem to be recording too much stuff and I'm afraid our Tivo is going to have a nervous breakdown. Yes, I think the rosaries would sell...does that cover everything? I tried to catch up all at once...