Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not much of an update

I picked up dinner at Wendy's since I didn't have time to cook before Josh had to be at rehearsal tonight. They messed up my order, but I'm too tired to send another complaint email. I heard from McDonald's corporate over my last one but all they said is that they forwarded the information to the local store and I haven't heard another word since.

I am relieved that my aunt and uncle aren't coming this weekend. I was wondering how I was going to get the house ready. I brought papers home to grade, but I didn't touch them. I did make progress on quite a bit of them at school today. I also got some books and other supplies ordered. I also saved a lot of my materials to put up on the coaching speech website. I spent time updating it this evening. I didn't quite get finished, but I'm tired and I'm going to head to bed very shortly.

1 comment:

jotaeme said...

Hello: I`m reading some blogs and sttoped here! Teaching is a beautiful job!I means important for people!And for one nation!And if you likes it, well I must give you my compliments!
Keep going on! I back for read your words, ok?
From Portugal, jorge madureira
Bye!