Monday, October 22, 2007

Pardon the Pity Party

I thought about deleting yesterday's post, but I figured oh well... that's what I was feeling in that moment. At least those moments don't last long. I've been in far worse states so I can't complain too loudly.

I don't know what to talk about today. School was o.k. I had a parent/student meeting today. It went fine (at least my assistant principal and I thought so). But it is just another reason to get my graduate degree. I'm still behind on school stuff. I wasn't surprised by my principal stopping by to visit my 7th period this afternoon. I actually anticipated it.

Tonight I went with Josh to school for an induction ceremony for National Honor Society. I'm glad that he's part of it even if it is in name only. It looks good on transcripts and such. I'm really tired tonight. I don't know why I'm tired all the time. I really need some time to just play catch up. I'd love to take a day off from school, but I need to save up those days for the time I hope to take for going to UNT in the summer.

I brought home work that I'm certain I'm not going to touch. I'm going to watch t.v. and I'll be in bed by 9:30 I hope. The weather has turned cold here. We're expecting our first freeze tonight. I had to break down and turn on the heater yesterday. I think it's supposed to warm up by the end of the week, though. I have another speech tournament this weekend. I'm also singing in choir on Sunday. I guess there's no rest for the weary.

5 comments:

Moohaa said...

I pray that happiness finds you again. Congratulations on your son getting in the Honor Society. You must be very proud!

Please take care.

Terri said...

everyone's allowed those days to rant! I hope this week improves and you once, just once, get a feeling of being caught up! It might involve putting your nose to the grindstone but the feeling will be worth it (I'm trying to talk myself into this anyways!). :o)

Summer said...

I hope you're feeling better today.

Sherri said...

I know you are going to hate me saying this - but have tried exercising? Seriously. it works with the energy. My partner (who is a teacher) started and I saw how it gave her energy and put her in a great mood. So, I started walking and what a difference. Try Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Sanson. 20 or 30 minutes and you will feel so much better!

Andrew said...

You know you are my favorite blogger. I love it when you let your hair down like you did yesterday. I could write a book on doing that on a blog. Oh, how many I have taken down. Anyways, I hope one of my favorite people is doing well today and having a better day. I about die to get your updates at night and wish I could get them more often. Take care dear.

Andrew