Monday, October 08, 2007

Papers Graded

I didn't get anything graded last night. I spent the evening working on my coaching website. I got up early this morning (early for a day off) at 8-something and started graded papers. I finished around 11:00 and then entered them in our online program. Even though we had a day off, grades had to be entered by 11:59 a.m. I finished with about a minute to spare. Actually they were done about 15 minutes before, but I forgot one student's "incomplete" until I was going back through and checking.

I didn't have anything to post yesterday. I went to church, defrosted the freezer (again), watched t.v., and worked on the website all evening. Today is probably more of the same. I may talk myself into some cleaning - after a nap. I'm getting hungry though. I need to find something to eat.

No comments: