Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just a Brief Post

It's been another long day where I don't feel like I accomplished anything. When I got to school this morning, I couldn't log into my computer. At lunch I discovered that someone had locked my storage room door and I don't have a key for it. Therefore, I had to skip lunch. The principal is breathing down our necks about a million things that he wants us to do in addition to actually teaching. I feel as though there's simply not enough time to do everything. I couldn't stay late since we desperately needed groceries. I shouldn't have gone to the store hungry.

This week is homecoming week so we have dress up days at school. Today was cowboy day. I wore my black jeans, a white western blouse and my red ropers. Tomorrow is super hero day. I will be paying homage to my hero, Marvin the Martian. It is past my bed time so I need to head to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why try to fullfill a schedule that is impossible to fullfill? Step back - do what is important and do it right. Other things, the less important ones, have to step back in line.

Billy said...

Perhaps it's time to ask for a raise. Or can you do that?

Mary said...

Teaching is no bed of roses. They always want more but the pay stays the same.

Anonymous said...

The job remains the same. The decorum changes. Set your priorities, organize your work, and - yes, "when it is possible, further (new) duties will be incorporated". That could be translated with a healthy "F*ck off". Just something that came to my mind.

Leann said...

Ohhh, I so want to see a picture of you as Marvin the Martion.