Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blogging Boredom

I decided to not post today since I didn't have anything to write about other than my cleaning binge. I did, however, post on my other blog today. I think I need to get out of the house soon. I didn't go to Hereford today. I'm just going to wait and go on Thursday like I'd planned. Josh took my car to band and church rehearsal. I made Enchiladas for dinner.
I've been trying to make an effort to comment on other people's blogs more. I know I've been very bad about that. It seems that few people are blogging regularly these days. I guess I need to find more blogs to read.
Well, I'm not going to bore you with tales of my kitchen so I guess I'll close for now.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I need to comment more as well. I read so many blogs that it is hard to single any one out for attention. Yours is still one of my favorites though. I love details and the way you always share them. Thanks for your comment today. I appreciated it very much and want you to know I am always here if you need a blogging friend to talk to.

Andrew

PS - Love the new header image!